Sunday 14 October 2018

Innisfree beauty


 
One of the most wonderful things about being a girl is that you can write some sort of story about green tea masks from Jeju Island, how you got them and you won't feel bashful at all.
 
It's our privilege! 
 
But here's the funny part...
 
It wasn't planned, it wasn't staged and it certainly wasn't filtered, but somehow, somehow, the pictures of the membership envelope and masks from Innisfree end up looking like I'd purposely arranged them to be snapped under a bright spotlight of greenish hue.
 
Which, I can assure you, wasn't the case- nope, not at all.
 
The reality was that I was merely sitting at a Starbucks table, having just stepped out from the store with the paper bag holding two bottles of nail polish, this green envelope, and all the masks that came along with the first-time member deal.
 
And the reality was also that I hadn't actually signed up to be a member at all- I hadn't gotten around to do it- but the service staff who rang up my purchase told me that it came with the two bottles of polish... and that was that.
 
It's fun being a girl.