Sunday 26 November 2017

all for Dreams so Sweet

I used to think that all I ever wanted for a restful time was a pillow, a bolster, a blankie and my teddy bear.
 
I still think that all I ever need and want for a restful time is a pillow, a bolster, a blankie and my teddy bear. 
 
But sometimes Life tosses me more pillows, more blankies, more plushies, and more soft, woolly, billowy, huggy, comfy stuff that make me just want to drop into them and zzzz....
 
And when Life does, I embrace the avalanche of space and atmosphere, I receive the bombardment of lovely huggy stuff with gusto, wholeheartedness, thankfulness, serenity and a whole attitude of snooze. :)

Plushies

Pillows

More Pillows

Warm huggy stuff
 
Space to Snooze

More Space to Snooze

I call this an Egg Bed

When Diffused Sunlight is Atmosphere