Monday 28 May 2018

zhichar hor fun at hanis


When I went to the Chinatown Point outlet for dinner one evening, it was, as usual, a toss between their zi char hor fun, their fish and chips, and their ham and cheese omelette, and let me tell you, never mind whichever Hanis outlet I'm at, the decision is never an easy one.

Some diners seem to be very sure of what they want for their meal, They come right up to the counter and straightaway order. I'm the opposite. I take the menu, flip it through, look at the options, hem and haw, hem and haw some more, and finally ask the Co-Diner, before I make the final decision.

I love their fish and chips.

I also love their ham and cheese omelettes.

The fish in their fish and chips are battered real nice and quite big a piece each with enough salad and chips to munch alongside.

The omelettes are not only great value for money- yeah, I'm practical like that- their QC means that they're chock full of ham bits wrapped in gooey melted cheese, served to you fluffy, cheesy, creamy, and warm, with a side of veggies and a serving of fries.

But I also have a very special love for hor fun, and so when there are days where I want something Asian but don't feel like finishing a whole plate of fried rice all by myself, this zi char seafood hor fun in gravy be precisely it.

Never mind that the noodles aren't as chewy and sticky as I like them to be. :)