Wednesday 23 May 2018

animal Pics!

Pictures of animals are the best to post when you're in a weird mood because of a Facebook exchange, so I'm just gonna place as many as I can down here and I hope they'll cheer me up. :)
 
There's the street cat who hangs around the area not far from the officetel. This is one cat that sneaks in and out of front yard gates as she so wishes, climbs on car hoods to snooze, fiddles her claws on the landscaped bamboo and who is most adorable and playful and languid and friendly at the same time. .
 
And then right at the bottom there's this random picture of a dog I saw whilst taking a biking break at Waterway Point. She- I think it's a her- was waiting pretty patiently for her pawrent to come out from the mall, and I had a most amusing time watching her stand up in anticipation, sit down, do a quick scratch, and then repeat the whole process over and over again.