Wednesday 28 March 2018

flowers of the Lunar New Year

Spring has come to the northern hemisphere, and although we here 4 degrees north of the equator have very little hint that spring is here (we're summer in, summer out), there's nothing stopping us from enjoying the beauties of spring.
 
After all, the Lunar New Year (in the middle of winter!) is to celebrate the new year, and the advent of Spring. :)
 
I didn't get to take many pictures of the flowers this Lunar New Year. Maybe because I spent more time indoors than out... :D Nevertheless, there're a few, so I'm thankful for those. There're those that I've had for a long time. There're those that I saw at the shops whilst walking around the Chinatown Bazaar. And there're those that I saw when I dropped by Resorts World Sentosa- real ones! :)