Tuesday 26 February 2019

Courts of Hell @ Haw Par Villa















You might find it hard to believe, but for all the years that Haw Par Villa had been here, coming to this old-school amusement park late last December was really my very first time here.
 
I'd never stepped foot into this place before. Not once. Not at all.
 
But then last year came the news that Haw Par Villa would once again be renovating, and so I decided that it was high time I chucked aside my inhibitions, and make a visit here to fulfil a long-standing curiosity.
 
Well, I saw what I came here to see, and although right now I want to expound about each and every diorama from the Ten Courts of Hell, or do a discussion about the interpretation of filial piety, I think it might be wiser to quietly leave the graphical, PG18 pictures over here- and just let them be.