Thursday 19 April 2018

Courtyard by Marriott @ Novena

One day, when the time is right, and when my mood is right, I'll be sure to have a staycay at this hotel property in Novena.
 
After all, Courtyard by Marriott was one of the hotel properties that I sincerely wished for to exist on this island, and it was a brand whose opening I eagerly anticipated for even as I watched them build the entire structure from scratch.
 
Yes, they've opened now, and in the area that actually has a great significance to me, but the time for me to staycay there hasn't come yet.
 
Yet I hope I won't have to wait too long. 

I kind of miss the vibes that Courtyard gives, and the last time I had those vibes was in another city, another season, another culture, four b***dy long years ago.
 
In the meantime, from the lobby of the hotel 22 floors up...