Saturday 29 July 2017

Bus Ride Sights: BKE That Side

Okay, I'm calling this post the "BKE That Side" because um, it really is somewhere around BKE that side. Except that I'm not quite sure which side. If I'm not wrong, it's on the side where Senja and Cashew is. Because the bus turned out from Choa Chu Kang, and in the midst of settling down, I found myself near the newly opened Hillion, but whether these shots come before or after Hillion, or is it even Bukit Panjang Plaza, I don't really know.

Such is what happens when you're too busy taking pictures that you don't know the road on which your bus has turned into.

I'm lost in the area.

Hopelessly lost.

Oh, I know the names of a few locations here and there, but the signs befuddle me. I think of Bukit Panjang as this huge estate that comes just after Bukit Timah Hill and is in between the Hill and Woodlands. I also think of it as a place that somehow guides you to Choa Chu Kang and Teck Whye, but I don't know which is which, and where is where...
 
What I do know is that when I first got on the bus, I was on the road that runs parallel to the LRT line (not very helpful) and near where the iTE campus is, and I think it is Choa Chu Kang Road and on the other side is behind all the blocks there is a community center and an NTUC and Sheng Siong and a McDonalds. Then I also do know that somewhere in the zone is Junction 10, or is it Bukit Panjang Plaza.
 
I'm not joking when I say I really have zilch idea where I was, and the more I try to describe it, the more it sounds absolute that I'm going in circles like a dog chasing its tail. But anyway, the bus went onto the BKE, that I'm absolutely sure. :)
 
I am also absolutely sure that it was a very, very, very hot, humid, melting day.
 
there's a canal nearby
 
heading towards a mall

either before or after the mall
 
lone tree along BKE
 
where the road curves into the expressway

Bukit Timah Expressway, or is it PIE already..