Wednesday 24 August 2022

Pictures for Miss Brown (Two)

In my earlier post I wrote about how, whilst downloading pictures for my tablet's wallpaper, it came upon me that the cityscapes of MacRitchie, Changi Beach, Hong Kong Street and Amoy Street might be something that Miss Brown would like to see.

So deep into my collection of pictures I went. 

And I came up with these. 

They're seemingly random, but there's a connection, albeit in a decades-old kind of way. 

I don't think Miss Brown has forgotten the flat along the expressway where she once used to live in, nor this big boy of a canal that runs along the hawker center still.

In the same way I don't think she has forgotten the supermarket where she used to buy her eggs and juice from, nor the place where she renewed her driving licence in. 

Maybe she may need a bit of a prompt for some pictures, like the food center where she often ate braised duck rice, char kuay teow and satay, Kallang MRT, or the shop houses opposite the bus stop where she used to switch from Bus 33,