Wednesday 24 August 2022

Pictures for Miss Brown

I don't know why I never thought of this before, but whilst downloading pictures from this blog to change the wallpaper of my tablet (having used the same one since earlier this year) it came upon me that I had a whole bunch of pictures which- thanks to the gorgeous screen of the tablet- appeared extraordinarily large, bright, sharp and clear.

There were those of Changi Beach. 

There were those of Lower Peirce Reservoir. 

And there were those of the city. 

All of a sudden it occurred to me that Miss Brown might like to see these. 

Particularly since she used to drive, these are the places she used to go to and these are the landmarks she will most certainly recognize, and remember. 

I don't think she'd have forgotten the apartment block of People's Park Center, or Yue Hwa, or the former Joo Chiat Police Station on East Coast Road. 

Neither do I think she'd have forgotten the Singapore River, the cable car, the Fu Lu Shou Building, Suntec City and Hong Kong Street. 

It's been a long time since she's gone to these places. 

I wonder if they'll help stir up a bit of memory.

I hope they do.