Monday 8 April 2019

Wallet Pressie


This was a present I got for Christmas last year, and a very timely one it was too, for my previous wallet- despite its brand name- was turning black at the edges, and having a brand-name wallet with blackened sides is as good as carrying a flea market $10 one  in the world of glamor and fashion. 
 
Don't ask me the logic. I don't quite get it. Maybe I should have gone to get the wallet cleaned, and then it might look like the investment piece it is supposed to be, but at that time I really didn't think about it, and so, this brand new teal wallet from Charles and Keith was a godsend that I really needed.
 
And I'm loving it for the space that I get to utilize.
 
May it be a storage of overabundant $$$$ blessings the same way I have been blessed by it. :)