Thursday 31 March 2016

from one guy to Three

I'd never been so blanked out before in my life, I'm telling you.

D*** miserable it was to sit there staring out the big glass window wondering what the heck I was going to do with the deadline looming so close and with nothing- absolutely nothing- in my head.

There're no excuses, or even if there are, they're few and far between. I couldn't go tell the boss that I'd nothing to hand in, could I? Neither could I go tell him to please wait, it is coming, could I?

But phew, a faint inkling came, and soon, there was this possibility, and there was that possibility. Soon one guy came, then later another one, and another one, and soon the gals came along too, and they all appeared like holograms in front of me.

And now I have three guys and three gals.

There's still work ahead, of course, I've not fleshed out what I'm going to do with them, but hey, at least I know one thing now. Sitting there staring and wondering and questioning does not always grant you answers. Sometimes it means stepping away from the self-enquiries , it means taking a break from the cognizance and learning to spin the camera around to look at it from the other side.

And then, slowly, surely, steadily, it comes.

Always.