Wednesday 13 April 2016

jwel Ice Cream

self-explanatory, no?

One could write a whole article on this, I suppose, but where would be the fun of that when one can express it in a formula? Yes, I do funny things like that sometimes. I talk in riddles. I talk in circles. I hint. I wrap my words around bubbles and I don't do anything but keep my expressions simple.
 
ice cream lolly = convenience store = $4 = dark chocolate = peanut = cherry = eat and walk = chocolate coat = treat = sweet = milk = fun = yours truly
 
Not too difficult, eh?
 
See, I tend to want to roam around a bit either pre, or post-dinner. That's just my way of ending the workday. I like to have a bit of fun per day, whether seeing things I like, or doing things I like, or just being in the moment where I happen to be.
 
If I'm at the mall, I'll shop. If I'm in the middle of nowhere, I'll get somewhere. And if I'm in the residential neighborhood, like this evening, I'll go the supermarket or the convenience store. You never know what new stuff you can find at the supermarket, and you never know what lovely deals can be had, and you never know what you suddenly feel like having until you step in and look about the shelves.
 
I didn't think I was going to go for ice-cream this evening. But I went into 7-11 and peered into the frozen chiller and in one of the boxes was sitting this singular ice-cream lolly which bore a brand that is remarkably familiar. ;)
 
And since I like ice-cream, and since I hadn't had an ice-cream in two weeks, and this looked good with peanuts and cherries covered with a crisp layer of chocolate and it was all of $4, I bought it and ate it.
 
With great relish. :)