Thursday 7 July 2016

to The gate, And back

I'm screwed, I'm telling you.

She is supposed to move forward, but I keep sending her back.

Not that I want to, but I have to, and every time I do it, it's so embarrassing. But that's how it is when I'm in the middle of a narrative and I attempt, and attempt, and attempt to get it right.

In the meantime...

More than once she's reached the gate, and one time she actually stepped out of the gate but whilst she stood there searching for her sense of direction, she had to be sent back to the beginning where she was still wandering.

It's become sort of a playback, like how we used to play our movies in reverse on the VCR, and honestly, as unprofessional as it sounds, it can be really quite comedic...

I'm glad she hasn't gone quiet on me completely.
I'm glad that she's still speaking to me and hasn't decided to shut up for good on me.

That would be a disaster.

A total nightmare.