Saturday 23 March 2024

Bangkok: And Her Street Views

Amongst one of the most-oft pictures that I took this time round at Bangkok were her streets. 

Not that it's street photography, just that I wanted memories of the streets that my feet had trodden. 

Some of them I remember the names. 

Most of them I don't. 

But they're very charming, all of them, and I love whichever environment it is that I happen to stay in. 

This time at BKK there were a few pictures of Sukhumvit 8, there were few pictures of the street along Thong Lor, then a few pictures of the street along Ekkamai. 

But there were also those that I sneaked from the Grab car window, and which surprisingly turned out nice. 







Some of the loveliest shots were of Sukhumvit. 

And those of the apartments like this one above.

I don't know if it were the paint or the color or the light. 

But there was a depth to their color, and somehow, even though it might have been a full tropical environment, the pictures were emotive, expressive, full of . 






I seem to have taken more street views this time round than I thought I did, but each of them have a place in my heart, each of time are reminders of where I've been, and whether or not I'll return there, I'm glad to own these pictures, I'm glad to have these belong to me, I'm glad to have been there.