Tuesday 28 December 2021

Breakfasts of 2021

The year is drawing to a close. 

(Actually, at time of writing, the year has already drawn to a close, but the difference is but a day, so no matter)

I thought I would write a little about the breakfasts I have had during the year. 

Because for some strange reason I seem to have taken many pictures of them.

Eggs; there have been a lot of eggs. 

Breads; there seem to be a lot of them too. 

Each plate has a story- and I suppose I could write about them one by one- but that would be too much- and I think it better to let the pictures speak for themselves. 



















All I'll say is that they're very meaningful- each and every one of them.

And I'm thankful for all the mornings they have brightened, the days they have energized, and the memories they have created. :)