Saturday 25 August 2018

delving into the world of J

We're nearing the end of August, and all I have to show for this month of August are 6 blogs. Thank goodness I'm not doing this on a professional basis. If I were this month I'd have nothing to eat at all..
 
It has been quite a hectic month.
 
A month filled with meetings and getting work done.
 
A month filled with deadlines and close supervising and monitoring and thinking and planning and diagram drawing and discussing.
 
It has been a month where new lessons popped up day on day, where I found myself having to face conflict head-on, where I had to utilize skills I'd kept on the backburner and stayed on the backbencher, and where I realized that I had always had a certain aptitude, of which now really was the time to demonstrate it.
 
There have been stressful situations. 
 
There have been days when I returned to the officetel in a blur, dazed mood, flustered enough to not do anything but hug a pillow and stare out the window. 
 
I suppose everyone has had to face situations which beleaguer them, and I shouldn't be lamenting. Then again, that doesn't mean I have to love them and welcome them with open arms.
 
Has it been a terrible, terrible month?
 
Nope. Not at all.
 
It has been a long month, yes, but nope, not terrible altogether. Not even work wise, because there are things which are my forte and which I (think) I'm okay with, good at, and can swim through pretty comfortably. Sometimes it takes a bit of work, sometimes it takes a bit more thought, but there are worlds that are really special, and the world of J is one of them.
 
For that, I'm really, really glad. :)