Friday 21 August 2015

a long time, oh a LONG time

Guess what, oh guess what.

Four, no, five months it has been since the last post. Not very effective, isn't it? It's as if nothing has been happening in my life but it's not true at all.

Stuff happens that you say you will write about it, but then something else crops up and then you forget and then you remember and then you forget again.

Something has obsessed me. It has taken over my life to such great detail and it's all for the sake of perfection, for the sake of attempting to face something that I never bothered to face before and till now, one and a half years later, I still don't know why I cannot accept it for what it is.

I'm just taking it as if it's a quirk of mine. A quirk that is individualistic and that all of us have, in one way or another, and which we can either choose to embrace, or escape from.

I choose to embrace.

And I'll make a comeback. :)