Sunday 9 November 2014

of Scribbles and Crumbles

i need a word.

Any word.

I just need a word that I can set it down on a piece of paper and tell myself that at least, to the very least, that I've got something.

Sadly, i don't. 

I look through every single piece of paper that i have and i think, and think, and think, but nothing's coming out of my poor muddled brain. What makes it worse is that I know it is impossible. There has to be a story somewhere (even if i don't really know where). it can't be that there's absolutely no where to begin with, not when there's so much worth saying (even if i don't know how to start saying it).

The dilemma I'm facing in the brain is nothing short of something that goes like this:
 
do you start this way? 
do you start that way? 
do you go subliminal? 
do you go raw? 
do you work backwards? 
do you work forwards? 
do you work real time? 
who speaks? 

There's no answer as yet. But hey, I can't give up, can I, and so I just do the brainstorming s*** and let the random stuff collapse onto my pen and let them leave a trail of scribbles and crumbles and I know I'll think about them afterward but meanwhile I'm just letting the thoughts fly in multiple directions and when I relook, reconsider and reload afterward, hopefully there'll something more definite this time.

I live by Hope.